Cake Decorating Workshop: Mini Classic Vintage
Welcome to our cake decorating workshop series! This workshop is for our Mini Classic Vintage Cake. This class is a beginner-level class. It will be at 10am on Sunday, March 10th.
This class includes:
- two hours of instruction and support from our co-founder, Evelyn Yu
- a 4" mini cake, which will already be crumb-coated and ready to go
- your choice of either our chocolate salted caramel black sesame flavor OR hojicha
- your choice of colors from our pre-selected palettes
- light snacks + hot tea to enjoy during the class
Once you finish the class, you'll be able to take the cake home.
Tools and equipment will be provided so no need to bring anything but yourself. The class will take place in our kitchen in the Arts District. All students must be at least 18 years of age.
Option to upgrade to our premium snack pack, which includes our signature soy-marinated egg sando + two tea cakes. There will not be an option to add this once the class begins.
All class spots are final and non-refundable.